Saturday, March 22, 2008

Reese update






Our sweet Reese is growing up so fast, we can hardly believe it. She loves to jump, play, eat everything in sight (including Daddy's toes), and do Pilates. (As you can see, she has reat V-up form). She loves to squeal and scream at the top of her lungs, and loves to roll around on the floor. Her favorite toy is the remote control, and her favorite food is sweet potatoes. Who knew we could love this little person so much!!! Yesterday was her first bike ride. No pictures, yet...but it was interesting There is a 7-mile trail loop I took her on. She balled up her fists and was wide-eyed at first, but then she relaxed. By 3/4's of the way around she was over it, but the gate was locked on the other side and we had to turn back. She cried the whole way back...I felt so bad..it was quite a bumpy ride. HEr bottle leaked out all over my phone and now my phone is broken, so if you don't hear from me for a few days, that is why. Anyhow, we are having so much fun with this little girl and looking forward to a spring and summer full of fun!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I can't believe she can sit up. She is such a cutie pie. I wish I could see her soon. By the way I love the bows in her hair.