Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Finally Final!!!!



Reese is officially and legally our baby! We are excited that the whole legal process is finally behind us. She has been sick for the first time and has been absolutely miserable. However, she is feeling better now, as am I. (Not sleeping for a week can sure make a pregnant woman cranky). Anyhow, all is well now... Baby Bernice/Bernard is growing nicely and starting to move around some. It's favorite position is on my bladder...nice! It also seems to be growing fast now, as my ligaments are beginning to stretch No one told me that would hurt. I pretty much sleep with a pillow between my knees and an ice pack on my crotch. Running 5-7 miles doesn't seem to help my situation, but my Dr. says to keep running until I can't anymore. To all of you who keep requesting to see my belly posted...too bad! Not gonna happen anytime soon. If you want to see what I look like pregnant, you'll just have to come for a visit and see me in all my maternal glory!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Becky and Brian,
I am so excited for you that Reese is finally and officially yours. She is such a sweetie and I wish I could see all of you. I think you need to move to UT.

Jen said...

Come on let's see that baby belly of yours. I'm sure you look great and super fit like always. That's great news about things being final for your reese baby.
I agree with Kristin that you should move to UTAH!!!!! You can help me get my butt into shape again.