Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fun at the zoo!


Worn out!


Reese and Daddy look at the Polar Bear

Reese's (and Mommy's)new favorite....Greek Yogurt!



We went to the Asheboro Zoo yesterday and had a great time. The girls love being outside. Reese wanted to get out of the stroller and I think she liked the running around part better than actually looking at the animals, but we had a good time. All of the furry animals are "Doggies", of course. The alpha male chimp came right up to the glass and was looking at Reese and flopping his lips, just like Reese does. It was so funny...she was a little reluctant to be up close and personal. She loved the bobcat and the cougar and when we saw the lions, she said "RRRRaaarrr!" Presley was just happy to be there. We took the connector trail back to the car and it was a pretty hike throught the woods. They both conked out.

2 comments:

Katie Wells said...

Hey Becky, those photos of your girls asleep in the stroller are super cute!! Looks like they are best friends. I love it!!

Brooke said...

Becky Sue ... your girls are adorable. They are growing up so much. I love GIRLS!! I secretly want another girl (not anytime soon) because I love SISTERS! I can't believe how fast time goes by when you have kids. Bayla is almost 11 weeks. I feel like I was just pregnant. Hope you're all doing great. Love ya.