Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Happy News!

Toady I received some very unhappy news. This is not something I would normally write about on my blog, however, I am so affected by it that I feel I need to say a few words. My good friend, Neeta, passed away due to complications with chemotherapy. She was only 33 yrs. old. Young, vibrant, extremely smart and talented. I have been friends with Neeta for 2 1/2 yrs. She was not only my trading partner, but a close friend. It saddens me that such a wonderful life was cut short because of such a horrible disease. I hope that we can all come together in an effort to find a cure. It was 11 months ago when Neeta told me she had a pulled muscle in her leg. The anti-inflammatories she took caused internal bleeding. That was how the tumor in her stomach was discovered. Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways. I know He has a plan for each of us. Neeta was an inspiration to me with her positive attitude and determination. She will be greatly missed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss.

Maureen said...

I am so sorry about your friend. We lost a good friend young as well, and we still miss him. I hope you find comfort in your memories.