Sunday, May 9, 2010

Slip n' Slide

Our first garden. YAY! Good job, Brian! Now I have somewhere to put all our compost!
Reese having fun on the water slide.

Presley wearing her new "Shark" shoes...trying to decide whether or not to take the plunge.











So, I had this great idea to get a slip n' slide for the girls to play on since it has been so hot lately...let's just say they needed a lot of "encouragement" from me to even try it. Just when I was about to give up, totally bummed that it wasn't the hit I thought it would be, Reese went down. She didn't like the cold water splashing her so when we turned the spray away from her, we couldn't keep her off the darn thing. She kept saying all night.."I wanna slide". Presley had fun (ok, "fun" may not be the right word), but Presley went down a few times on my lap...but she preferred to be wrapped in the towel. Mama sure had fun!

No comments: