Tuesday, September 7, 2010

rubber snakes?

Ever since Reese gave up the paci, naptime is a challenge. I try to encourage "quiet time" which usually leads to her falling asleep on the couch. Her she is being awoken by her Presley.
The first thing Presley says when she wakes up is "Wheres Weese?"

Lovin' the sunglasses!


Friday afternoon I was picking up toys in the kitchen when I reached down to grab a rubber snake that was on the floor. Only when I was about to grab it did I realize that WE DON'T HAVE A RUBBER SNAKE!!!!! The little booger slithered under the fridge and I sat on the kitchen table waiting until Brian got home to wrangle it. It took Brian 2 hrs to lure him out. I wasn't sure what kind of snake it was...and it freaked me out a little. Sorry momma for the time when I was 17 and I put a garden snake in a box on the kitchen floor to scare you. I guess what goes around DOES eventually come around! Here are some cute pics of the girls. We are so bummed the pool has officially closed. But they sure look cute in their sunglasses!

No comments: