Saturday, August 20, 2011

That silly Presley cracks me up!

Reese and Presley are both such sweet and cute little girls. Reese is now four yrs. old, and despite her "reserved" personality around new people, she has been walking up to every random stranger and informing them that "hey! I'm four now!" She is very excited. She got a new booster seat, which she loves because she gets to sit in the back of the van and I love it because we have yet to have a battle about her getting in her seat. Presley continues to crack me up. Yes, she still calls me "Becky" ALL the time. Yesterday we were driving and she was talking to herself when she announced. "Becky! Do you want a baby in your belly? I want a a baby named Chawley (thats Charlie for those of you who don't speak Presley), and a doggy. Can you get that for me? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!?" How could I say no to that? The other day I had just got back from my swim workout. I try not to come home in my bathing suit because the girls get upset that they don't get to go. On that particular morning, I changed, but my hair was still wet. Presley looked at me when I walked through the door and said, "Becky! Where did you go?" I told her I went swimming. She looked at me with those so sweet puppy dog eyes and said, "But you forgot me!" Then yesterday when I gave the girls their vitamins, Presley said, "I need another Fish vitamin". I said, "I just gave you a fish vitamin. Did yours fall down?" "Yep!" she said. "It fell down in my mouth!" Reese's birthday pictures soon to come.

No comments: