Monday, January 2, 2012

POO-POO GOOEY!

Reese has started saying "Poo-poo gooey"! all the time. We have no idea what it means but it is her standard comeback for everything! "Reese, time to eat!" "No way, poo-poo gooey!"...."Reese, lets brush teeth and get read for bed!" "Don't think so, poo-poo gooey"! I've since nicknamed her "poopoo gooey". She doesn't like that very much...Anyhow, this morning, while I was getting dressed, Reese asked me if she drank out of my boob-boos when she was a baby. I said, "no, because I didn't have milk in them until after Presley was born. "Why?" she asked. "Because you weren't in my belly when you were a baby", I tried to explain. "You were in Mommy Breahnas belly. Do you remember the pictures?" So I proceeded to show her the pictures of her when she was a baby and us with Breahna and tried my best to explain to a 4-yr. old that she was adopted. I finally tried to relate in terms she could maybe understand. "Do you remember how Kung Fu Pandas mommy couldn't take care of him so she gave him to the Goose and the Goose became his daddy and took really good care of him? Well, you are like Po and I am the Goose!" She just cocked her head sideways, pursed her lips and said, "okay, poopoo-gooey!"

No comments: