Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Best Friends!







Reese has become quite the little mommy to her lil' sis. I caught her in action the other day trying to get Presley to stop fussing by putting a pacifier in her mouth. Presley gags on paci's, but thought it was funny nonetheless. Reese also likes to wipe Presley's bum with the baby wipes (Presley is dressed when she does this) and loves to help out when Presley is crying by getting a bottle or sippy cup for her. When Presley is really crying, Reese offers to share her most prized possession...Raisins. They are so funny together. I can't wait for you all to see her.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't wait to see the three of you in only a little over three weeks. They are such darling little angels.

Sunshine Barrett said...

Sooo cute! Makes me think I need to have another little girl for Bo...not quite yet though.

Katie Wells said...

I wanted to add you to my blog since I've made it private. Email me at katieoakie@yahoo.com so I have your email address