Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rub-a-dub-dub..Two cute girls in the tub!







My babies absolutely LOVE their bath time. Presley enjoyed taking a bath with Reese for the first time. I still have to be careful putting the two of them together. Reese loves Presley, but also loves to mess with her. SHe pulled her off the couch the other day, and whacked her over the head with a book. Hopefully Presley has a hard head, like her mama. But Reese also loves to hug and kiss her and push her around in her baby doll stroller. Check 'em out!

5 comments:

Leslee said...

Presley is getting so big! And I love how you were keeping the bath time picture modest. So I guess things are getting a little easier? I was expecting in your X-mas newsletter to hear you guys were having another one - that seems to be the pattern! :-)

La La said...

So cute! I especially like Presley in the baby doll stroller!!

Kristin said...

They are precious. I absolutely love Presley in Reese's doll stroller. At first I was think boy she has grown a lot then I realized it was a doll stroller. I am so excited to see all of you in February for a mini cousins week. Fun times.

Kristin said...

Cade wants to know if the dog is supposed to be in the tub. Sage and Cade both loved Presley in Weese's baby stroller. They have a new nickname for Reese it's Weese and it is probably going to stick.

Kristin said...

Reese is a little pistol pickin on sis like that. She better watch out b/c I bet Presley will be bigger than her soon!!! Shana