Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fun with Stickers

The girls got stickers in their Easter baskets and had a blast sticking them all over themselves. I am finding stickers all over the house...and on our clothes, in their hair, they're EVERYWHERE! But they had fun and that is all that matters. Reese also got into my drawer today while I was in the shower...she found a tube of lipstick....it was all over the place. I would have taken a picture, but i was noodie batoodie and soaking wet. It was a mess, though, as I am sure you can imagine. This week Reese decided she is done with her high chair and would like to sit at the table with us...she is so happy to be at the big table...as you can see from the pictures below. She also likes to sit ON the table, and apparently have her toe jam for a snack, which you can also see in the pictures below. Presley is getting cuter all the time...she is now getting on her knees and crawling (in reverse). She has 4 teeth and her hair is starting to look like a toupee. There is only one problem with this baby...she has the STINKIEST feet. They smell like dirty gym socks. It baffles us how something sooo cute can stink that bad. Reese likes to smell her feet, then plug her nose and say "pee-yu!". Very funny!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Becky - Your girls are TOO CUTE!! I love your post about being a MOM too. I fall in love with Bayla more and more everyday. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. She is such a good baby. I need to call you and catch up. I am back to work so things are hectic but it's all good. Talk to you soon.