Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy to be a Momma!

You know how somedays you are just so extremely grateful to be a mom...and to have the children you have? I am loving it more and more every day as I watch Reese and Presley grow. I love Reese's big hugs, how she sqeezes so hard she shakes...I love her deep belly laugh, when she throws her head back and says, "HO-HO-HO". I love Presley's cheesy grin, her super stinky feet, and the way she grabs my nose and eyebrows and hair while nursing. I love watching Brian play with them...how he runs around the house chasing Reese while holding Presley; the way Presley laughs her deep, throaty laugh, and how Reese sqeals..I love that they are my girls, and Heavenly Father gave them to me and not to anyone else...I love that Brian wanted girls, not boys! And I love that we are a family and have been blessed with health, love and happiness. I hope you all find as much joy in your family as I do in mine.

No comments: