Thursday, July 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRESLEY BLEU!




Happy Birthday to little Pretzel! I can not believe she is one year old. It seems like just yesterday. So far her life has been full of laughter and smiles. She is the happiest baby I have ever seen. She loves to play with Big sister, Reese and steal her paci's. They love to wrestle. She loves to walk, push the stroller, eat chalk, play with my phone, and swim. Her favorite thing to do is climb stairs. When I see her getting on them and g to get her down, she starts bookin' it really fast up the stairs and growls. She is a little tigress. she can walk, say a few words, like,"this" and"that" and "REE", and da-da, and ba-ba. I think I heard a "thank you" a couple of times. She is our little Ray of Sunshine and we love her so much. Here she is digginginto her big ol' Birthday Pancake.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the birthday pancake. I hope she loved it. She is so adorable and I love that she growls.

Sunshine Barrett said...

What a pretty girl!