Friday, July 24, 2009

Presley is WALKING!

Presley is walking!!!! She took two baby steps yesterday and then today she walked to me!!! It brought a tear to my eye! My little baby is growing up so fast! Brian missed it since he is at scout camp, but we will surprise him when he gets home and she walks to him. Reese was such a proud big sister. She laughed and clapped her hands and gave Presley a big hug. They are so sweet to each other. Last night they were wrestling. Presley growling like a tiger and Reese cracking up! I love being a mom. Oh, yeah...Reese learned that I have a name , so now she calls me "Backy". It's too funny.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That is so exciting. Greysen is still not walking. Your girls are so sweet and I miss them. I hope we see you soon.

Brooke said...

Hi Backy! That is so cute. I can't wait until Bayla even calls me mama. Wow ... kids really do grow up fast ... Bayla is already 5 months and your baby girl is walking. Crazy! It's so great to see pictures of you guys ... love know what is going on with each other. Love ya, Brooke

Shana said...

oh, my, gosh, backy,look at her butt...