Sunday, April 25, 2010

The big reveal!

Guest poser! His thigh was bigger around than I am.!
This guy was a beast! Check him out!


Thats me, # 83, front and center!

Is that me, all bedazzled? You betcha!



Take that, ga-dunk-a-dunk!




Well, after lots of hard work, the day of the figure show has come and gone! I looked pretty good, but got too nervous and did not do well on stage. 3 of the judges told my trainer I would have laces well but looked confused on stage! It is what it is. I will be trying to redeem myself at the next show in June! Thank you all for words of encouragement and support. Thank you, Malcolm from saving me from a liposuction, and thank you Brian, Reese, and Presley for putting up with me smelling like a fish tank and Brussel Sprouts! Loves and kisses to all. More pictures to come. Kathleen, Tiphany, and I had a great time during our downtown photo shoot with Tyson. He had us in the streets of downtown Charlotte strutting our stuff...We stopped traffic, men jumping out of their cars to get their pictures taken wih us, women tellingus they wish they looked like us...It was so fun and what a boost. If we had done the shoot first, I probably would have loosened up on stage. Anyhow, I will post those when I get them, so stay tuned!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Becky! Wowzers - you look amazing and that is so awesome that you're competing.

Julie said...

I had no idea. Holy shmoly.

rachel said...

All I can say is Wow! I am so glad you had a good time. I don't think I could be that brave to stand on stage in a bikini.

Allison Chapple said...

DANG girl!! I see you all the time but the "big reveal" really shows all of your hard work. AMAZING! Glad I could be part of your life during this competition! Now that you know what to expect, you will kill the field next time.

Jenny said...

Congrats on lots of hard work.
So impressed, so amazing.
Can't wait to see more pictures.

Cajsa said...

Want to come and train me? What is your diet like? So crazy Becky. You look awesome!

Candis said...

Holy cow lady! You are a force to be reckoned with! Good job!

Jen said...

Holy crap. I had no idea. How long did that take you to look like that??? Your rockin it!!

Kristin said...

You are nuts! I can't believe your thighs and your back. They are ripped beyond reason! I still can't believe you have had a baby. You rock and your body is a ROCK. Crazy as ever Beck.

Emma and Dan said...

Wow, Becky! You look amazing. You should be so proud of yourself because you worked really hard (exercise and eating ultra healthy). I can't wait to see the traffic stopping pics. :)