Thursday, August 5, 2010

Little Booger!


Presley, the little booger....is always getting into everything. She is so funny and the things she does crack us up! I have been having car trouble for about a month. My lights wouldn't turn off, the doors wouldn't open and close, the windows wouldn't roll down, my speaker blew out. Brian and I were dreading that we may have to do a complete electrical overhaul. He talked to one of his buddies that works at Honda who said sometimes a child will put a coin in the cd player and it will hit the circuit board and cause big problems. Sure enough....Brian found $2.24 in the cd player. Presley must have put the $ in there while I was cleaning out the van and she and Reese were mesing around it the front seat. How do I know it was Presley, you ask? Several months ago, I was missing 6 dvds...I found them under the dvd player. She will also take out my credit cards and slide them under the laptop. She is such a silly kid. A mischievious one, she is.

No comments: