Monday, November 15, 2010

My poor baby!

My baby has had her first visit to the ED. She hit her head on the corner of the table when she fell off the computer chair. It split her forehead open and they "glued" her back together. It was so sad. She has pink "highlights" in her hair...from the blood. The cut is really not so bad, but my goodness, heads bleed a lot. She is a trooper though, and was back up in no time. Today she and Reese were playing and she was trying to get Reese's attention. Reese didn't answer her, so finally Presley yells, "Weese Morgynne!" Too cute! Reese is funny, too. I love it when she tells me at bedtime, "Mommy, don't come back!". I think what she really means is, "Don't leave", but the "don't come back" makes me giggle.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh so cute. Poor Presley. We r excited to see u in 4 weeks : ) and play. I sure miss those girls.