Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Poem 2010

2010 has come and gone,
not much is new,
our house looks like it's been hit by a bomb!

Presley and Reese are now two and three
They are extremely active
and now both use the potty.

Reese is still jumping all over the place
She loves to sing, ride horses, and put lipstick on her face.
She loves her sister, and is so sweet and loving,
only sometimes I catch her pushing and shoving.

Presley, that kid is one in a million.
I wouldn't trade her for dollars, not even a bazillion.
She loves to swim,sing, and go peepee on the potty.
But when she misses her nap, she is quite naughty.
She never stops talking , that little jabberjay,
She laughs and growls most of the day.

Those girls make me smile, they're the joy of my life
My other joy is being a wife.

Brian is great...
Now pushing dents on his own...
The girls get excited when he comes home.
They love to rough house with thier dad,
and when he leaves, they are so sad.
They ask me all day, "Where daddy go?"
He's either riding his bike, at church, or trabajando.

We hope this season you feel the love
Of our Father in Heaven and Saviour above.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Excellent job rhyming "go" and "trabajando". I love it! :) I'll see you in January.
Btw, Yvette told me on Sunday that I'll be teaching Sunbeams. I was a little surprised, but it'll be a lot of fun to teach those smart girls! :)

-Emma (logged in as my mom on her computer)