Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

We have gotten this new year off to an awesome start. Mama Becky got sick upon returning from our California Adventure and remains under the weather. It's alsways fun to be sick when you have little ones jumping on you and sitting on your head. Every time I almost "dozed off" Reese would be right there with her finger stuck in my eyelid, "Mama...wake up!" she would demand. Our trip was very fun, despite the rain and the fear that California would be swept out to sea. I love Aunt Lala's Statement, "Hopefully, it will break off right here and we can finally have some ocean front property". Ha-Ha. Many laughs. Mostly from Presley Bleu-Yellow. She was confused at the fact all Mama's sisters look so much alike. "Mama, Where's Aunt Lala?""Downstairs", I responded. To which SHE responded, "Where's TWO Lala's?" (Referring to aunt Kristin). I also Love the she calls Grandpa "Spongebob". And when she told Reese that Santa flew away. Reese asked "Whey-er?" She said, "To the Airport". Reese's Weather report was great. After a week of constant rain she comes running in a room full of people, out of breath, hands up in the air and says, "IT'S RAINING AGAIN!!!!!! UGGGHHH!!!!" Then turns and walks away with her hand on her hips.The little Dramatica. Gavin, 3 yrs. old, wasa great playmate for Reese, except when they fought over toys and accessories. Gavin had some big funnies, too, but I wouldn't do them justice. I do like when he told Lauren not to call him "sweetheart" , but "sweetcircle". After the rain, we were able to go ice skating outside, though so warm, the ice was melting. Christmas day was fun. It was the first time my entire family was together for Christmas in a VERY long time. It was so good to see everyone and all the kids. Then Brian and I took the girls to the beach. It was so fun. Reese loved chasing the seagulls, but very upset they wouldn't let her catch them. Presley had fun sliding down the sand baks and everyone had fun playing in the water. Disneyland was sooo extremely crowded, but fun. Presley was priceless. When She saw Minnie Mouse, she just lit up. She couldn't stop giggling. Then Minnie ticked her belly and that was all she talked about the rest of the day. So cute. Sad to leave my home, but glad to be in my home...and my own bed.

No comments: