Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Silly Bee's

It's been so long since I have updated. Mostly because I am inundated with soooo many pictures I don't even know where to start. But I wanted to write these silly things down before I forget. irst of all, potty training is just funny. period. Presley is totally pee-pee trained, but when she needs to poop, she says, "Mom! I need my diaper!" I have tried everything to get her to poo in the potty. Now there is a snow white/Cinderella cd player sitting on top of the fridge for when she poops the first time. Every day after her nap she comes down and stands beneath it and sticks her lip out and says, "boo-hoo-hoo! I need Snow White!" Reese is very encouraging and is always patting her back and whispering to her, "Pwess! You can do it! Poop in the potty and you get Snow White! Come on!" But I believe her intentions are purely selfish. Reese has done great on the potty. There must be something magical at age 3, when it all clicks. However, she does have her fair share of "mishaps", if you will. Yesterday I was tryin gto get her to go before we left the house, because I know if they don't (and most of the time even if they do), they need to use every public bathroom possible. Anyways, I asked Reese to go potty and she put her hands on her hips, stomped the floor and adamantly said, "I WENT ALREADY!" I asked her when she went, to which she replied, "ON FRIDAY!"
Yesterday, after dropping a friend off at her house, I got lost trying to leave her neighborhood. I said out lound, to myself, "Where I am I?" to which Presley said, "Mommy, you are right there!". It was pretty cute and I laughed out loud at how smart these little people are. On occasion, they won't eat, so I have started feeding them out of the palm of my hand like you would feed a horse. "Eat Turbo" I tell them...it works everytime. Reese is getting so good at riding horses. She is now trotting without the teacher holding on to her leg and getting some good posting in there, too. SHe also is able to ride with her arms held out to the side. Such good core strength my little angel has. Presley is getting really good at singing and gymnastics. She remembers the words to every song and sings all day long. I could brag on these two cuties all day long, but I will wrap this up for now. For those of you who read this stuff, remember, I rint it out and make a book out of it every year so all this is for me to remember al the different stages in their lives. They are growing up too fast, as Presley informs me on a daily basis that she is not a baby, but a big girl. Time for another one?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Such cuties. Oh how I miss them. Greysen just adores Reese probably b/c she is so sweet to him. Make sure u do some spell checking before u print ur book.