Saturday, February 27, 2010

Big Mama is 33!

Uggh! 33 is closer to 35 than 30...i am officially on my way down the hill. But I feel better than ever. For my big 3-3, I decided to pack in a day of fun. Thanks to all my "Beavers" for my LuLuLemon gift card. I am sure you are all sick of seeing my butt crack as my old lulu's slide down since I have started losing some weight. Allison and Mark, I love the cashew/almond mix instead of cake...they know how strict my diet is and are great supporters of me. You guys rock. I love you all. Then it was off to run with Allison. I love that my running buddy is also a therapist...it is great for the body AND mind. Bounce U was next on the list. The girls LOVE that place. Brian got to come this time and we had a great time. It's hard to tell who has mre fn there, Brain and I or the girls! We love going down the big slide...which is pretty much all Reese wants to do the entire time. She is so good at getting up there. The look on her face as she slides down is priceless. Following an afternoon nap I had a fabulous massage. Thanks, Bill! He gave me a gift certificate for Christmas and it was finally used...Amazing! Then Karen offered to babysit and Brian and I headed out to Greensboro with some friends to rock climb. It was a busy, fun filled day and I thank everyone for calling and texting to make sure my day was special. Shout out to my Momma Jo for Birthing me...I couldn't have done it without you! Haha. And Happy Birthday, RH, my dear ol' Dad, who I love to share my b-day with! Even though you avoided your phone all day...I love you! I hope you had a good day!

1 comment:

Allison Chapple said...

I'm glad you had a great day! Thanks for being such a super friend. Smooches!