Saturday, February 27, 2010

Locked in!

So, the girls are obsessed with the bathroom. There is just so many fun things to play with. The toilet brush, plunger, tampons...and the water doesn't taste bad either, according to Presley. Well, It is also my "office". I was in there, doin' my "business" and on the phone, when the girls decided to have a playdate in there. I asked Brian to take them out. A few minutes later, I was attempting to open the door when I realized Brian latched the door from the outside so the girls couldn't get in. Which meant I couldn't get out. I knocked a few times, but no one came to my rescue. Thank goodness for cell phones. I called to see if he was outside and could he come get me out of the bathroom, but he was already back at work on the car lot. The girls were screaming and crying as I tried to beat the door down. Eventually I pushed hard enough for the latch to rip off the door. Brian had a good laugh.

No comments: