Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Day Party!

They were really into decorating those cookies!
Everyone dancing and jumping around. Here is Presley leading Karen around by her finger. She has started doing this lately where she will grab my finger and say, "mama..step up". It's so cute.

Presley didn't like my peanut butter and jelly sushi rolls so much, but she sure did enjoy eating her yogurt with the chopsticks.


Mama's attempt to make food more appealing. Seems like I have to work really hard to get them to eat anything these days. It's all about the presentation. It still didn't work for this peanut butter and jelly "sushi sandwich", but I thought it was cute.



We made Valentine crayons for all the kids that came to the party. It was a great idea! Thanks, Jodee!




Some of Reese and Presley's friends came over to have a V-day party. The kids decorated shakers with markers, stickers, and, oh, yes! GLITTER! They had a great time. Then they decorated cookies. They all had so much fun! Thanks for coming to celebrate the LOVE!

3 comments:

Emma and Dan said...

We had fun! Elena can't wait until the next time we go shopping because she wants some glitter!
I love the pb and j sushi idea. I think I'll try it since Elena loves eating with chopsticks lately.

Shana said...

What were the cookies made out of? Did they have sugar in them? That is so fun to have a Valentines Party!

Kristin said...

So much fun. I love the stories. I also really want to make those super cute crayons. Are those soap molds? The sushi sandwiches are too cute.